To encourage the indigenous manufacturing sector to export as well as import components and parts we provide Export and Import services to Indian companies. The extent of the service depends upon the buyers needs and a customized solution can be developed.
Following are some of our services in this sector:- Services related to Exports
- Preparing feasibility reports about the manufacturer’s product
- Assessing potential of products in the international market.
- Marketing the products / components in the identified market.
- Converting inquiries into sales by negotiating technical and commercial terms.
- Exporting products/ components on behalf of the manufacturer using our Exim License.
- Compiling of export documentation for the export of the products / components.
- Providing Consultancy on import and export related procedures, documentation and International
- Marketing Strategies.
- Collating technical and non technical data of our client’s requirements (Technical drawings, material specifications, target price and lead time etc.)
- Conducting a detailed study of the products / components sourcing with reference to the technology required to manufacture it, need for raw material, availability of skilled labour and exchange rate stability etc.
- Inquiries are made to the suitable and capable manufacturers in identified markets.
- Evaluating the best quotes based on suppliers who can provide the best quality, technology, lead-time.
- Importing products using the company’s Exim License.
- We pay freight charges, landing charges, custom duties, excise duties, clearing charges and whichever are applicable other than the mentioned above and delivery it to our client’s doorstep.